Real Madrid vs Barcelona. When They Clash The World Stops. By The Time Around They face off again in La Liga as Both The Team will be playing in a crucial Match on This Saturday on 26 October, 2013. Though Barcelona Stand at Good Position at Points Table But The Result of The match on oct 26 Can Change The Whole Scenario as A Win For Real Madrid will Make it Same Point and Madrid now at 3rd position will move up to 2nd by default its a match of Pride and Honor. Before Both The Team Fight on The Field Let us Show You Some Fact of This Two Giants Club in The World. Have a Close Look Below :-
1. Head To Head on La Liga:-
Total Matches Played : 166
Madrid Win : 70
Barca Win : 64
Draw : 32
2. Real Madrid Hold The Highest Number of Matches Win on Home Ground Than Barcelona.
3. In The 59 La Liga Tournament Real Madrid and Barcelona Hold The Most Numbers of Title Win with around 66% where Madrid Have 39% and Barce Have 27%.
4. The Scenario is Different in Copa del Rey as Madrid got Trophy 18 Times Where Barcelona 26 Times.
5. Both The Team Appeared each against for Highest Numbers of Time in The World for any League with 82 Times. (La Liga)
6. Madrid and Barcelona remains the best two clubs sharing records for:
- Most trophies in the world (excluding league titles)
- Most appearance in La Liga (82 appearance)
- Most UEFA Champions League winning record for a country (9-RM, 4-BAR)
- Most semifinal appearance in Euro Cup and UEFA (24-Rm, 15-BAR)
- Most Quarter Final appearance in UEFA
- Most wins in 1 La Liga season (32) and fewest losses in a season.
- Winning all their games in group stage of UEFA (shared with Moscow, PSG and Milan).
- Most points in a La Liga season.
- 2 wins in Copa Latina (Latin Cup)
7. Only 7 Matches Between This Two were Goalless Draw. (Entire)
8. Officially and Unofficially in All Competition They Meet Each Other For As Much as 224 Matches where Madrid Win for 90 times and Barcelona 86 Times.
9. Real Madrid on 1943 defeated Barcelona by 11-1 which till now the biggest victory between them followed by Barcelona’s 7-2 on 1950.
10. The Average Goal Per Match Between Madrid and Barca is 3.33.
Note : All These Facts Before The Match of 26 October, 2013.